Monday, August 18, 2008

Back in the States!!

I just got back from my trip to Trinidad and I can hardly tell you how amazing it was!! We were there for 10 days staying in a ministry compound and setting up dental/PT/OT clinics at a local church. We arrived late friday night, unloaded, and tried to get some rest for the early morning to come. 5:45 everyday!! Hard to believe that I was up that early for anything, but it was defiantly a blessing! We had worship every morning at 6:15, then devotions and breakfast before we headed out for our clinic days. Clinic lasted from about 9-5 saturday, monday-thursday and a half day on friday. We also had worship after dinner each night. The last saturday we got to go to the beach which was amazing! We went to a little beach that was pretty much in a cove with mountains surrounding it! Beautiful. and yes I got burnt :( but in my defense I did put on 50 sun block. twice. Anyway, this is just a little glimpse of the trip. I'll share more later after I get all my thoughts together and get a little rest!! I actually started school today so things are crazy but let me just say God is amazing and completely faithful! I'll share stories soon!!

No comments: