Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a little catch up...

So school has been crazy since the last time I posted! Spring semester is over and I have two weeks off before starting a crazy summer full of anatomy lab and other fun classes. This semester was pretty tough and busy! Some girls from class have been planning a beach trip since we got back from Christmas break. It helped us get through the semester classes! I actually just got back today for that! It was an amazing trip and a needed one! I've also been preparing for another mission trip. The team was suppose to leave on May 10th (just a few days away) but it was canceled due to the swine flu outbreak down there. Continue to pray for Mexico. They're going through a lot right now. I was really upset about the trip being canceled, but I'm just trying to trust God even without understanding. Missions has such a special place in my heart and I am just disappointed. I do however get to go and see a good friend is Mississippi now. She is having her first baby and its been killing me that I haven't been able to be there with her during the whole process. She is due in about two weeks and I can't wait to meet baby brown! I'm going to love that little one so much! I've also be thinking about some updates to this 'ol blog. It's about time for some changes (way past time actually) so I'm going to move some things around, update others and try to post more pictures. So get ready for some fun changes!

No comments: