Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy July

July is one crazy month! It started off in Big Canoe, then Atlanta, back to Big Canoe, and then off to Fort Lauderdale (that was only the first weekend). I got to see Hudson for the first time and I must say he is amazing! I also got to run the Peachtree Road Race for the first time which was also an awesome experience. On the 4th I was out on the boat with some of my best friends, then it was off to the airport. I just got back from a week in Fort Lauderdale with Meg & Blake!! I did have to work:( (Geriatric fieldwork), but I love seeing them! I learned so much this past week about working with the geriatric population. I'm not sure if that is where I want to work but I don't think I would hate it. It was so great to spend some time with Meg & Blakers! They just live too far away:( Now, I'm in Augusta for a week then off to Camp TBI! What a month!

No comments: