Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ohhhh we're half way there.....livin' on a prayer!

School started for the fall semester. And its going to be the busiest semester ever! Not to mention full of bittersweetness! (I think I just made up that word) But It means that I'm that much closer to leaving Augusta and the wonderful friends I've made here! I am excited about level II's and that we are half way done with school! So I guess I'll just focus on that for now, not to mention the sweet intramurals coming up!! Another exciting thing is the fact that I have no idea where God wants me after that. Its like reading a novel (and for those of you out there laughing at that statement, I'll have you know I've finished another!). Guess I could end up back here. But who knows the Lord may want on the other side of the world (or state). Its kind of fun not having to worry about that though. Takes a little pressure off and really lets God show you where He wants you to be! My prayer is that the Lord just keep me focused on His will right now. I know he wants me to do well in school and I should probably put a little more into that:) That's why he has me here anyway. And enjoy the opportunities I have to build new relationships (esp with the first years) and deepen the ones I'm already blessed with.

No comments: