Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 3: Nowhere, KS to Colorado Springs, CO...Whoo hoo!


WE MADE IT!! If I don't have to drive 1,536.3 miles for awhile I will be one happy girl! I am so thankful that my dad came with me. It would have been a long boring trip without him. So we finally made it through Kansas (one of my top places never to move! No offense to you Kansas natives, I'm sure I just missed out on the good parts) The first part of Colorado is really flat. Wasn't expecting that! Its practically flat right up to the mountains. Nothing like the east. I got all settled into my room. I must say that I really lucked out with a place to stay. My bedroom window looks out at Pikes Peak. Pretty awesome if I must say so. Its going to take some getting use to. Not have my friends right down the road will be hard, but I look forward to the new friends I'll make. And don't worry everybody! I am coming back...:)



No comments: