Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Down in my heart, Hey!

I've got it!! You know the song......

joy |joi|
noun
a feeling of great pleasure and happiness; delight, great pleasure, joyfulness, jubilation, triumph, exultation, rejoicing, happiness, gladness, glee, exhilaration, exuberance, elation, euphoria, bliss, ecstasy, rapture; enjoyment, felicity, joie de vivre... (I like to define things!)

Down in my heart!

For the past two days I've had this most amazing joy and peace in my heart. And the most amazing part about it is I know it's from the Lord. I know this because (1)absolutely nothing great has happened the last two days (in fact, I was alone all weekend and I had to get two shots yesterday) and (2)joy and peace like this can only come from a greater power than myself. I'm so excited! Just when I think God is leading me slowly.....one.....single....step....at a time, He allows me to feel this kind of JOY and I feel like He's give me a giant leap forward!!

It's really fun! Praise the Lord!

No comments: