Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I just get in the way!!

....of myself! You know exactly what I mean by this too!! We all do it. Especially me! I often spend so much time getting in the way of myself that I forget what I was actually suppose to be doing. HaHa! The preacher talked about this on Sunday. He talked about "model citizen" of the kingdom and what we are modeling ourselves after. Actually, WHO we are modeling ourselves after. We are NOT called to model a what, which could be rules, expectations, etc. We are called to model Christ. I just love it!! And I often forget. If I even tried to fully model myself can you imagine what I would be like. Think about how you would be? First off, I wouldn't even be here. I could never in my life dream of the creation and make it happen!! AHHH!! Way out of my league. But even smaller, I could never truly love, respect, and enjoy others if it weren't for Christ in me. I'm selfish, hince the reason I always get in the way of a GREATER plan for my life. It's all about Him! So i'm going to try and stay out of the way and I know things will be amazing!!

No comments: